The gameplay of Warrior is fun. I started enjoying it from the beginning. The way you dominate the game is fantastic. You can note that the spells you use out in the open also work in heroics and Arena.
The talent and spec was hard to choose as the gameplay is different. At low level you do not notice it as much as you do on high levels. The end game is where your spells gives you bang for your buck.
I was fortunate enough to raid and get some really great item for my character and strongly advise that you also get in to raiding. It is an active choice you have to make as raiding is time consuming.
I love playing my Warrior and at Cataclysm Warrior Preview you can get the hottest information on your own class and how it will be in the expansion of World of Warcraft.
No comments:
Post a Comment