Sunday, 20 June 2010

Why we want to play Warrior in World of Warcraft

The gameplay of Warrior is wonderful. I fell in love with it from a raid perspective. The ability with which you experience the game is great. You can note that the tricks you use out in the open also work in heroics and Arena.

The talent and spec was simple to choose as the mechanics differs. At lower level you do not notice it as much as you do on high levels. The end game is where your abilities gives you bang for your buck.

I was fortunate enough to raid and get some really great gear for my character and strongly advise that you also get in to raiding. It is an active choice you have to make as raiding is time consuming.

I prefer playing my Warrior and at Cataclysm Warrior Preview you can get the greatest information on your own class and how it will be in the expansion of World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment